Saturday, April 18, 2009

Yay Me!

I left a comment on this this website and won this:


Thanks Roni!

6 comments:

diane said...

Yippee! Let's go out for ice cream.

Janae' said...

Hi, You have a really cute family/blog! I am Todd Thompson's wife Janae'.. I hope you don't mind that I added you to my list of blogs to watch for updates.. I was just letting you know so if you look at mine ever and see it you won't be freaked out or anything.. :).

Annemarie said...

Woohoo!!

Shan said...

Awesome! Your lucky day!
And that looks like a fun, useful sight, too. I've not been a good recycler lately, except for using our own waterbottles... I mean I use microwave dinners, plastic grocery bags, paperplates, flush the toilet regularly, run the water too much, yeah all of that. I've heard that the dumps here are just full of plastic grocery bags. Anyway, that was a sidetrack. But yay for you! :)

jane said...

so cool! good for you. have fun spending it.

Mel said...

You've always been a lucky one! Woohoo!!!