1. I use to think Spring Break meant vacation. Now it's a break in my wallet.2. There has been very little fighting between my kids this week, now that's a break.
3. Claire pooped in the tub yesterday, that's not a break.
4. The deer have already eaten my tulips and a Summer perennial I planted last year.
5. I won't do my Spring cleaning until it actually feels like Spring. It looks like I won't be doing any Spring cleaning this year.
6. I took a fruit tree pruning class about a month ago and have yet had the chance to prune my apple trees. I have actually had dreams/nightmares about tree pruning since I went to the class.
7. My favorite part of Spring is seeing my perennials start budding out of the ground. I also enjoy planting flowers.
8. My kids are teaching me how to play Halo today. That should be the highlight of this week.
9. When is my Spring Break?
7 comments:
But we get to spend ALL DAY together!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like your spring is as up and down as ours! Hyrum says that as soon as your ready we should put on a Halo tournament. lol
Thanks for the spring break reality check.
You should come prune my citrus trees. Then when you are done you can lay by my pool.
Alison:
All of your blogs make me so happy! I love your humor and honesty. I feel like your life is a mirror of mine, though you live two hours away and I havn't seen you in 12 years. Reading your posts makes me love you and miss knowing who you are today.
Sheri
I love visiting your blog! Your sense of humor must get you through any "break" you come across!!!!
Your spring break comes Monday morning when the kids go back to school and you go to lunch with a friend. :)
Btw, the blasted deer have eaten all of my tulip this year, too. Not a speck of tulip color at our house.
Thanks for helping prune our trees! HA! Hope you don't have anymore nightmares about overgrown fruit trees. HA!!
Post a Comment