Here is Denise with her mom, daughter, and husband.

When Michael came home from school a few weeks ago, he was asked to do the Flat Stanley project.

Michael was to color Flat Stanley and send him somewhere in the world. We sent the picture to Denise. Her daughter Marla is holding Michael's picture:
When I opened the picture on my computer Max said, "Wow, when do we get to see that girl? She is hot!" That's when I had a puzzled/surprised look on my face because Max has never referred to a girl as "hot".
This next picture is of Marla and her sister Lea:
Beautiful girls, Denise! Thanks for your help. Love you!
5 comments:
What a cute friend. If you need to send Stanley somewhere else, we can take him downtown with us next time we go. We've done it for another friend already. Our kids thought it was great fun.
I'm sure you have both had your AIDS tests done since then, right? :)
How cute !!! I miss Denise !!
Michael is so funny. How can he already be noticing hot German girls?!? Fun that you've kept in touch with your friend and visited her in Germany. Did you take any German in high school/college?
Don't you love the school projects! I know the kids for sure do...You're kids are all so cute and growing up. I guess that's what they do, especially when getting extra protein from bugs and such! Fun to read about your family...take care!
Post a Comment