Monday, March 23, 2009

Two Digits

Look who hit the double digits today! Max is 10 years old!

He wanted to spend the day with his cousin. This was one of their activities today (notice Logan's arm is the claw):




Yeah, nice shirt Max:



One attribute I love about Max is his loyalty to his siblings and his friends. The other day he told me some boys at school were making fun of some girls and he went to the girls to apologize, even though he wasn't making fun of them. Once while walking home, someone was beating up on one of his little buddies and he apparently took the bully down. Glad I didn't see that one.

Did you know that Max has a missing tooth? It's a genetic thing. He'll have to have a false tooth because one of his teeth isn't going to come in. It's just not there.

Max told us that today was his best birthday ever. Wow! I'm going to remember that one.

Happy Birthday Max!!

8 comments:

Carla Olsen said...

Happy Birthday to Max from me too! I love having him in cubs, he is definitely loyal. Wish him a great one for me!

Annemarie said...

Aww! Happy Birthday Max!

Anonymous said...

Quality teaching day on his birthday!!! LUCKY KID!!!! I loved the stories you shared--- we need more like him in the world! Happy birthday Max!

diane said...

You are raising a great kid. Anybody who stands up for girls is a fine gentleman. Plus he will be a great bodyguard for his sisters.

Cathy said...

Happy birthday Max! He did such a great job cleaning the church.

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Max! He is a great kid! We wish we were still your neighbors!

Celeste said...

I love those pictures! Those are such "boy" pictures, they are great! I can't believe he is 10, I remember when he was born!!!!

Shan said...

Happy belated 10 BIG ONES to you Max! I like the tucked t-shirt look -- very Nija-looking! You are a super big brother.