Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Like
Facebook has made me lazy. It has this new "like" button I can press when I like someone's comment or picture. I don't know if I'm just burned out or what, but I'm running out of comments to write on people's blogs. I wish blogger.com would have a "like" feature so friends will know that I've read their blog and I like their post, I just can't think of something to say about it. So if you happen to read my comment on your blog and it says "like", please know that I really do enjoy your post, I'm just speechless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I "like" that idea.
yep, Like.
Alison,
LIKE!
I like it. Like.
Okay I just read your comment on facebook about your sister's neice that is missing?? THat is so scary! Do they have any ideas of where she could be? Any leads? Keep us updated. That is my worst nightmare.
Whoops just realized I'm signed in as Cory and I left that comment. THis is Lindsay by the way. :)
well, you haven't liked anything I've had to say. Humph.
I totally agree. Life would be so much easier.
Post a Comment