Sunday, March 15, 2009

Photo Session

I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago. I think I had changed the babies diapers like 20 times. It was too early to put them to bed and they were hanging on me. I put these up on Facebook but my mom wants to see them as well. Here you go Mom...



Miss Claire, a natural to the camera




Miss Kate (we call her Katie more and more)



This next picture shows how I feel when I've had "one of those days."

6 comments:

diane said...

Would you like some cheese with your whine? Swiss or Brie?

Adorable happy and sad faces. I love all of their expressions. Probably because I don't live with them.

Katy said...

Very cute pictures, Alison!

Annemarie said...

Cute, cute pics!

Unknown said...

those twins are so cute, with their cute momma.

Todd T said...

Hey Allison, you have absolutely adorable little ones. It must take all the energy you have to keep up with them ...
Very sweet.
Later,

Todd

Jenny said...

You....are....one....hot...mama! I love seeing your face. It makes my day just so much better! Good luck with those diapers...I feel your pain.