To My New Friend on Facebook:
So what's up with the "naughty" picture you posted on your page? There are several reasons why I think it was totally inappropriate to put that on there:
1. I never wanted to see a picture of you naked.
2. Now that picture is on my computer and I don't know how to get it off a MAC.
3. I like Facebook because it's not so slutty like Myspace. How can I tell friends to join, when people like you, post pictures like that?
4. I have kids. Even though you may have thought of it as entertaining, not everyone does.
5. If you want to take photos of yourself like that, I don't care, but please don't share!
I don't think you'll ever read this. If you do, I have to be a real "friend" by telling you that I was the one who reported your picture to Facebook.
Sincerely,
Your Conservative Friend
5 comments:
I have been reading your last few posts on your blog to Steve and we have been dying laughing while we are putting olive oil in the dishwasher trying to get the suds out from McKay putting DAWN in the dishwasher!!!!! It might be a LOOONNNGGG night! Parenting 101~!!!!
you're not talking about me here, are you?
Eeeeuwww!
I'm sorry.
See, Alison, this is the real reason I don't want to join facebook - I would be constantly tempted to put naked pictures of myself on it! You are thinking that being facebook friends would strengthen our friendship, but I'm afraid it would only damage it! I'm protecting our friendship by NOT joining facebook!!
Was this that former HS classmate? I'm thinking Celeste is very clever with the oil/suds remedy. I wondering if that worked?
Post a Comment