
Today is that special day for my sister, Gretchen. She's turning 41. Sorry Gretch, no surprise party for you on my end. But I will wish Gretchie a happy birthday Diane style....
G - generous
R - retro queen
E - environmentally friendly
T - terrific
C - cherub
H - hilarious
E - everyone's friend
N - never a dull moment
R - retro queen
E - environmentally friendly
T - terrific
C - cherub
H - hilarious
E - everyone's friend
N - never a dull moment
Pop on over to Gretchen's blog and wish her a happy birthday.
There's my dedication for you Gretch. Hope it's a great one!
3 comments:
Fabulous tribute...I like your inspiration.
I can't believe you both have twin girls.
Sisters are the best!
Thank you for your lovely dedication I truly appreciate it and I am grateful to have you as a sister.
i'm wondering why i didn't get a tribute? something is wrong with the universe apparently!
Post a Comment