Friday, October 3, 2008

Fashion Friday Foto



Look who turned 6 months today! I love this dress that we received as a baby gift. Kate was asleep when I took this picture. Their arms barely fit in their dresses. I hope I can get one more wear out of them.

7 comments:

Carin Davis said...

She is ADORABLE....that beautiful hair...with CURL!!!! those bright eyes!!!! You are in BIG trouble in a few years!!

Happy 6 mo. birthday!!!!!!

Annemarie said...

Awwww!! Happy 6 months!!

And..Happy "you've survived the first 6 months" to you!!!

diane said...

What a little angel!
She makes the dress even cuter.

OneBrilliantGirl said...

So cute! It just makes me want to come over and pick her up and make her laugh. Wish we were closer so I could really do it!

Anonymous said...

you need to give the dress to someone you will see often so you can enjoy it more than once or twice. btw SQUISH! she is so cute!

Kakie said...

Very Cute picture. She looks very stylish!!!

Mel said...

Love it!