My mom mentioned I haven't posted recent pics of the family so I thought I'd give you a family update.
Andy and Alison

Our friends invited us to their Spooky Kooky Halloween Party. I will post more pics later. The theme of the party was Pirates so we chose to be parrots. It was a blast.
Kate and Claire
Our sweet babies. They are a blessing in our home and are loved by everyone! If we were to have planned ahead we'd have Kate be an angel and Claire be the devil for Halloween. Kate, is an angel. She sleeps through anything. She rarely fusses and is so laid back. Her smile makes your heart melt. Her hair is quite funny right now. It's long on the top but thin everywhere else. It's kind of a mohawk.
Claire is a spitfire of a baby! Her cry is loud and distinct. Her feelings are expressed clearly! She'll cry and and cry and when you finally look at her she's all smiles. Her smile is huge. She is so bright and cheerful. Her laugh is contagious. Claire is the mover. She rolls around everywhere. Kate is content to stay in the same place. The girls are almost 7 months old.
Michael

Micheal is a bright boy. I love watching him do his homework (when he's cooperative) because he takes so much pride in what he does. When he gets home from school he takes his homework out and gets right to it. I have no idea what side of the family that came from. He is way into Webkinz. I don't know who is more addicted to the computer me or Michael.
Maggie Jane

Self-portrait taken. Maggie always has us laughing. She had a very hard time going to preschool this year. I was very surprised because I thought she'd take right to it. After a month of crying and disrupting the class I took her out. I put her in another preschool (she knows her teacher from church) and she is doing great. She's figured out how to take the "child proof lid" off the Motrin bottle and takes a few swigs now and then. Her largest dose has been half the bottle. Instead of saying her "v's" she says "b". So she'll say "I lub you Mom." What a cutie.
Max

Another self-portrait. It is fun to see Max play with the twins. He loves the twins as well as any baby he sees. He knows how to make them laugh. Max LOVES football. About a month ago he was talking about a score from a football game last year. I couldn't believe he remembered all the stats. He can't apply the same logic to his school work though. I don't get it. He is a great big brother.
Becky

Technically, Becky is not a member of the family, but in spirit she is!! This amazing woman has had the twins sleep over at her house since the girls were like 3 or 4 weeks old. Once a week she has taken the babies into her home so I could get some sleep. Maggie stays at her house for hours on end. Even when Becky's girls are at school, Becky still has Maggie come over and play. She takes Maggie to the store with her and they go all around town together. I never imagined I would have someone so willing to help me. When I grow up, I want to be just like Becky!!
That's my family recap. Consider this your letter in my Christmas card.
9 comments:
I thought you were the Froot Loops guy. Very cute.
I see a resemblance between Maggie and her sisters. They are all adorable girls.
Your neighbor is a saint. What a good woman.
The boys are cute too.
My son Jordy doesn't like to read so we got him subscriptions to SI and ESPN. He would read those. Ask Max's teacher to give him sports related word problems.
Do both the twins have curly hair? I can't tell in this picture.
The costumes are great,
The kids are cute & funny,
Becky is a SAINT!
Mom of 5 ... you're amazing! What cute kids. :)
Truly, you are an amazing woman/mom! Your five are adorable. I love how you appreciate each one for their individual personalities.
Your neighbor is one-of-a-kind!
Fun post! Your kids are all so cute. And I love that you included Becky, she is amazing all she does! Yeah we should really get together, cards sound fun. We didn't really get to say bye to anyone! But we're right up the street so we're not far. So leave it to Harry Markouski (sp?...Susie visitor happy man) to find out our latest "news" the day it happened. :) He is a funny guy. Yeah so we're glad we moved into my grandma's basement for now. Anyway, we'll have to get together soon!
Alison, your kids are so cute and I love your parrot costumes!! I love it when you put pictures up on your blog!
Great update! I can't believe how big Max is....I think the last time we saw your kids was when we came over for dinner shortly after we were married. That was too long ago!
i'm glad you didn't include me in the family post as the unwanted poor relation. "and here is mariana, who thinks she lives here, but we are too nice to tell her to just go away!"
anyway, cutie pie kiddos (cause this really isn't about me.) give them all a squish for me. especially max cause i know he cares so much.
Post a Comment