Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Random Thoughts

Yesterday I picked up Michael's backpack. Man, for such a little backpack (it's little to control the junk), it was HEAVY. Today I learned why it was heavy. Michael was keeping rocks in his backpack. I think it's a boy thing???



This 40 foot obstacle course saved my life a couple of weeks ago. We got it for Max's birthday. I know a guy who owns the business, Jim. He is awesome! I totally recommend using him for any fundraiser or birthday or event, etc. We already have our inflatables reserved for the 4th of July. Anyway, the kids just played and played and played ALL DAY! It was such a great break for me. Plus, they were exhausted at the end of the day.




Finally, my self-portrait. No, it's not the full stomach but you get the idea. There's no point of putting my face in the picture when it's just going to be a fake smile. I am being induced on Thursday. I've been dilated at a 4 since Friday. Knowing that has been agonizing for me. I don't like it when the Dr. tells me I can "deliver at any time". It makes the days long and I keep wondering if "it's time" whenever I have a contraction. I am excited to have this pregnancy over with. No more nausea, no more claw, no more maternity clothes. I'll be able to hug my kids without directing them to my side. I am looking forward to eating ANYTHING without getting sick. I have Easter candy stashed. I'll drop things on the floor and be relieved that I can just pick it up. No huffing and puffing. Yes, life will be crazy, but we'll make the best of it.


4 comments:

Mel said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you have a date! I'll be praying for you that everything goes well.

Annemarie said...

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!! That is such a beautiful thought! I feel for you and am so happy for you that it is almost over.

katrina berg said...

conrats on making it lady...watermelon and all! can't wait to see those darling girlies! luvs to all of you and your fabulous mom that i hear is with you!

diane said...

That's a cute belly and now you know your babies birthday!