
Introducing the newest members to our family: Kate and Claire. Kate came first weighing in at 6 lbs 15 oz. Claire was next and weighed 5 lbs 12 oz. Both babies are doing great. We learned they are fraternal twins because they have different blood types. The Dr. said I had a "text book delivery". No c-section! I will admit that delivering two babies was a bit overwhelming for me. It was overwhelming for Andy as well. We did it though. It's all a huge blessing. Thanks for your support!
9 comments:
Awww, they are so precious! I'm glad everything went well. I love the names and ooh.. look at all that beautiful hair! I can't wait to meet them in person.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
I saw the announcement on Annemarie's blog! They are BEAUTIFUL!
OOOOOOOOH!! I need to come and see them again!! You may have to kick me out from frequent trespassing!
Alison, your babies are so beautiful and I am excited for you. I talked to mom today and could hear Claire making happy noises :) I'll come in August and help you TONS :)
Hi Alison, It's Kaitlyn H. Your babies are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. I hope i get to see them sometime.
yeah!!! They are beautiful! I love the names too. I definately can't wait to see them. Great job, you did it!
What gorgeous girls. The hair is so cute! Good job...now I hope you get some sleep!
ooohh! we only have heard about each other though annemarie, but I had to look at the pics of your baby girls. they are precious. i love how chubby there cheeks are! it makes me soooo baby hungry
I found you from Mel's blog.
Your babies are so precious!
Post a Comment