Friday, April 11, 2008

Oopsie Poopsie!

Last night was tub night. Everyone needed a bath. The three older ones needed some attention but not as much as the two young ones. As I was intently bathing this one, Kate, Andy started asking why there was poop on the floor. I had no idea and wasn't really concerned. When I finished the bath I started walking down the hall and noticed poop chunks on the floor. I felt something funny in between my toes. It was poop. Somehow this sweet little girl managed to poop all the way down the hall as I took her to take her bath. I must be a little dazed.
This little critter, Claire, has a distinct sound. It's a high pitch scream. Before the babies were born, I wondered if I would be able tell the difference in their cries. I CAN!! This scream is killer to the ears.
Today we had a few visitors, some friends from work. It was great to have them come by. Katy brought me some bottled pickles, yummy! Maggie went straight to the fridge and announced to everyone that we already had pickles. These pickles are better! Anthony did really well feeding Kate. I had to give him a little coaching but I think he's ready to babysit. Jan was so helpful by playing with Maggie. She gave her the attention she needed to feel like everyone was there to see her, not necessarily the twins. Thanks for the visit!

4 comments:

Annemarie said...

Is Kate the one who left the poop mark on my cheek? She's a sneaky one!

diane said...

Oh crap! That's a funny story. They are gorgeous. I hope you are doing well.

Gretchie Love said...

Sorry about the poop but those babies are sooo cute and so Michael and Maxwell ! I want to see them now !!

Jennie said...

oh it's baby poop who can be mad at baby poop, well, me probably. but i just have to say again, your babies are sooooo darling. can you tell i am aching for a little one?