Friday, April 25, 2008
Fashion Friday
This is what the babies wear when they are asleep: a nice receiving blanket. I swaddle those babies so tight. You'd think they struggle breathing but the tighter the better.
This is what they wore today to their brothers 1st grade program. They rarely get dressed up. The blankets are their regular outfits.
Kate and Claire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Oh, they are so cute! How brave of you to take them out. I bet they got a lot of attention. I love the hair and their beautiful eyes. Kiss their cheeks for me.
Love the little taquito babies! Yummy!
Oh my gosh, Alison, they are so cute! You are going to have so much fun dressing them in adorable outfits as they get bigger!
oh so cute. swaddling was a must with my babies. I actually pride myself on being such a good swaddler
I LOVE it when they are all cuddled up together!!! They are looking bigger all of the sudden!
You are the best burrito wrapper in the world Alikins !!
They are just too cute!
oh my gosh...they are ADORABLE!!!! i love how they just fit together! SO sweet!
Your kids always have amazing hair. I love babies swaddled. I can't believe they both fit in the bouncer!
I still can't get over how cute they are!
ohhh, they are just soo beautiful! how do you wrap them so well?
Alison...you don't know me but I am a friend of Melanies...I had twins about a year ago. Looking at there picture brings back so many memories. I love to read your posts....good luck, they keep you so busy but are also lots of fun.
kristen
Post a Comment