Saturday, August 8, 2009

Celebrate!

I loved my birthday this year! Jane posted that she was going to do 40 random acts of kindness to celebrate her 40th. I am certain I was the recipient of 40 random acts of kindness for my birthday. A huge THANK YOU to all my friends who made the day the best birthday ever!!!

9 comments:

 Amelia Darling said...

What a FANTASTIC picture!! You're so beautiful!

diane said...

Welcome to the 40's. Enjoy. I'd like a piece of cake please.

Peggy said...

You are a BEAUTIFUL 40. Life only gets better. "Life begins at 40" is really true. Beautiful smile, beautiful woman. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Anonymous said...

Happiest of birthdays lovely! Thanks for the update on sweet Kate. She's still in our prayers. Enjoy that extra time with you momma! luvs, trina

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Allison! I'm glad you had a good one!!

Jayci said...

Happy Birthday (a little late)!!!

cindy said...

You are so beautiful! Happy 40th birthday! I'm glad that it was a fun and memorable one.

jane said...

hope you had a great day!

my 40 acts of random kindness got interrupted. we went to california to see brian's mom. she's really sick. so it kind of turned into one really big act of kindness instead. may try again...

hope all is well.

- jane

Sue said...

You look so happy in that picture! You're amazing, don't forget that!