Friday, December 19, 2008

Opps!

My uniform at work is white shirt, black pants, black shoes, black apron. Something wasn't feeling quite right last night at work. 3/4's into the night I look down and notice a draw string on my pants. Well, all be darn, I was wearing my sweat pants at work! Luckily they were dark enough for no one to notice. We all had a good laugh.

4 comments:

Katy said...

You are a very funny girl! I'm glad nobody noticed the "fine-dining" server with the sweat pants on!!

Gretchie Love said...

wear them again...see if anyone notices :) Okay, I was suggested this girl Paige..she is friends with three of my friends in Danville...she is also friends with your friend Diane from San Diego..how freaky is that ????

Jennie said...

THAT...is hilarious. I love that story

Tammie said...

Hey, atleast you were comfortable that night, right? That is hilarious!