Monday, December 8, 2008

Hey Andy!

I just wanted to let you know that I crashed the car into the side of the garage today. You know how the snow gets too heavy on the tree and it's hard to see? Well, I was focusing on the snow and hit the garage. The damage isn't too bad, just a crack on the side of the car. You will either find it yourself and I'll confess or you will read about it on this blog. In case you are wondering, no one was hurt. A few words flew out of my mouth but I'm sure the babies don't understand what they mean just yet.

Love Ya Tons!

XOXOXO,

Your Devoted Wife and Mother of Your Children

10 comments:

Annemarie said...

Oh...crap.

diane said...

I will remember the blog confession. I think you are brilliant.

I ran into my garage door once when it hadn't completely opened...I wish I'd had a blog then. I will use this idea for future confessions

Carin Davis said...

I agree with Diane...
blog confession is a perfect idea!!!
Sorry about the crack...

Gretchie Love said...

Alison....If your friends only knew of the time you crashed into our garage door at home and into my little Volkswagon....you didn't confess to that forever !! I am proud that you confessed now....busted

Katy said...

Alison, I have run into things with my car and it is comforting to know that I'm not alone. I just wish you had put a picture of the damage up on this blog. Andy has a good sense of humor - I hope he finds this amusing!

Jayci said...

I am laughing SO HARD right now!

Lindsay said...

Oh man I've had plenty of those kinds of experiences. I'm just glad it's you this time and not me! :) Good idea to confess on the blog, i'll have to remember that.

Patrick said...

Holy cow that's a lot of accidents among your commentors (made that up) and your sister busting you again. Glad I don't live near y'all.
Thanks for the laugh.
Beware your little ones... some Sunday in church you'll hear something that sounds just like SHIP and be very embarrassed. You're going to heck for sure.

 Amelia Darling said...

hysterical....

Anonymous said...

poor andy. funny alison!