Max had this with his friend a couple of weeks ago. I just wanted to add the picture. The sign says 25 cents. I wanted to make a sign that said Organic Lemonade. Not because it was organic, I thought it would look hip.
SUMMER BOUTIQUE
DENTIST APPOINTMENT
Yep, no 24 hour reminder and I forgot about the kids dentist appointment! Luckily, our dentist reminded me 45 minutes before the appointment. I managed to find a sitter, shower, shampoo, and shine in that time. Max had two cavities filled and we discovered one cavity in Michael's mouth. No comments on our dental hygiene habits please.MAYFIELD 24th OF JULY PARADE and CELEBRATION
We went to my mom's for the 24th. It's a down-home-country celebration. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures. I was SO TIRED I could barely make it to the park for all the activities. Anyway, I borrowed this picture from my cousin, Rebecca. She snapped this at the 4th of July celebration that took place one town over. The picture is of my Uncle Jack and Aunt Mary Lois.A PLEASANT SURPRISE
Our friends joined us in Mayfield for the 24th of July. Like I said, I didn't take pictures. I thought this picture was suitable. Anyway, they wanted to see what a small town celebration was like. It was fun to have them there. Anyone is welcome to come next year.PINK EYE
Yuk! Need I say more about the crud that's been in our house this week?
6 comments:
Hey Alison! I want to see pictures of your dynamic duo in their bows! Are the headbands way too big? Do you want to exchange them or let them grow into them?
Hey Love the Organic Lemonade Stand ! I would have bought some from Max :) Sorry about Michael's Pink Eye and the dentist...I can totally relate and cute handbags ! When did mom get you a handbag ?? I am jealous ! Anyway, cute bags...we need to go shopping with them !!
carsten had pink eye the week of the 24th and then garret got it this week. their eye was so puffy it looked like they'd been in a fight! hope michael is feeling better!
You're a fun mom! I've never let my kids do a lemonade stand.
How in the world do you find time to do a boutique at your house? Love it that you have 3 new bags... so cute!
Pink eye sucks!
Wow you did have a busy week! Cory told me about your lemonade stand, wish I could have been there to get one! I asked Cory, did you buy a lemonade? And he said he couldn't find change or cash in the whole house! We run into that problem a lot, we use cards for everything so we never have any cash! I love the purses, lucky you to have 3 to choose from!
So I set our blog to private, so if you get a chance and could send me and email with your email address i'll send you a blog invite. here is my email - lindsayferguson226@gmail.com. thanks!
It was good to see you guys at your moms house. That is always the best place for the parade. Your babies are beautiful.
Post a Comment