Sunday, July 6, 2008

"Special" Sundays

I'll come out and admit that I am not a huge Sunday lover. I loved Sundays when I was single. Since having kids I find Sundays to be a big pain in the butt! There are moments during Church that I enjoy Sunday, otherwise, it's very chaotic. Here are a few things that made my Sunday "special":

*Arriving to church only to learn that Kate had a poopie diaper. I forgot the diaper bag.

*Maggie laying underneath the bench. She managed to lay in a position that the two teenage boys behind her (along with everyone else) could see her underwear.

*I can't grab Maggie because my shirt is too small in the arms. The shirt fits everywhere but in the arms. So bending down to grab her was impossible.

*Maggie screaming at Cory while she's sharing her testimony, "HI CORY!!!"

On the other hand, my cute son Max shared his testimony and I thought he did a great job. That would be one of the seldom moments I enjoyed Sunday.

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

I'm all for boycotting Sunday's all together. Sick of it!

diane said...

We used to have mandatory nap time on Sundays. That's the only part I like.

Anonymous said...

amen sister! every week i beg bret to stay home. every week we go and it's a crap shoot if i will feel it was worth the effort.