Your girls are so adorable ! That would absolutely include Maggie ! We can't wait to see them and hold them...and take them home with us !! I mean...you let your other friends do it right? Well I mean...I am your sister....
Ooo love the bows! They are so cute. And the outfits are pretty cute too :)! I'm glad they actually fit after how long it took me to get them to you. How is the torticollis coming? We'll have to talk on Fri at the game, or we could always hollar over the fence :).
8 comments:
Two too cute!! I love headbands. Brynn wore one the day she was born. They are getting big.
Your girls are so adorable ! That would absolutely include Maggie ! We can't wait to see them and hold them...and take them home with us !! I mean...you let your other friends do it right? Well I mean...I am your sister....
shut up...I am dying right now. I love the smiles!!!
They are so cute! And they definitely make me think pink!
holy cow! they have gotten even cuter! those are great pics. how did you get smiles on both of them at the same time?
Ooo love the bows! They are so cute. And the outfits are pretty cute too :)! I'm glad they actually fit after how long it took me to get them to you. How is the torticollis coming? We'll have to talk on Fri at the game, or we could always hollar over the fence :).
awww...soo cute! They are growing soo fast...can't wait to meet them one of these days!
They look so cute!!!
Post a Comment