Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Health Tip

A lot of people are into cleanses these days. You know the kind where you only eat certain foods or drink certain drinks. They are supposed to take away all the harmful chemicals that are stuck in your body. Let me save you some time. This product WILL clean you out! With one serving containing 13 grams of fiber, you're set. Your body will love you, your family will not.

5 comments:

diane said...

Colon blow anyone?!

Jennie said...

Ha! I love it. The so called really good fiber one bars were the thing that gave me problems

Annemarie said...

I think I'll have to ..."pass"

Cecilie said...

I already knew I was full of harmful chemicals. So once they're out they aren't harmful to others? I guess I'll keep my harmful chemicals to myself. Thanks for the heads up.

diane said...

Your poem comment craked me up! You are clever!