
Back by popular demand! All three fans asked me why I haven't posted. Thanks, I appreciate the validation. Several reasons why I haven't blogged:
1. My kids have taken over my computer.
2. My kids have taken over my camera and I don't want to sort through and delete all the pictures they took.
3. I didn't want to have to plug my camera into my computer.
4. I'm too busy eating chocolate.
5. I find that Words With Friends gives me a quicker fix than comments I might receive on my blog. ( my user name on wwf is sweetuth)
I had a F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S time in London and France !!! Can't wait to post my pics and experiences. This first picture, as odd as it is, really made my day. When you go to London, you certainly want to hit a pub to eat fish and chips. That is, if you enjoy fish. I only enjoy the chips! Anyway, we went to a fine dining restaurant in London and my mom ordered fish and chips. When the ENTIRE fish was placed in front of her, I couldn't help but laugh! I blurted, "This is not Long John Silvers". Our friends from Ireland thought it looked "lovely". I thought it was hilarious. I didn't dare try the fish but I tried the chips. They were yummy!
Looks like the pictures have been downloaded, and my phone pics being downloaded right now. Let the blogging begin!
3 comments:
Alison, so nice to see you blogging again!
What is Words with Friends? I do not need another computer addiction.... but what is it?
I think I liked fish and chips when I went to England three thousand years ago, but I didn't have one that looked like an oversized tadpole like in your pic. Loved the "This isn't Long John Silvers" comment. Classic.
FINALLY! You're back! I've missed your witty posts!!! Keep 'em coming friend. Oh, and I would love to play words with friends, but I don't have an iPhone. :) Can you make that happen while you're busy eating chocolate? thanks!
Post a Comment