Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm Off !!!

Tomorrow I am taking off to London! I'll be there for 8 days and Paris for 2 days. Thanks Mom for taking me! Seriously, I should be packing, organizing, and planning, yet I am sitting here updating my blog. I have no idea what to bring, what to wear, what to pack. Is this one of those events where I stay up all night packing in a panic? One of the highlights of my trip will be seeing my friend, Denise. We've known each other since 4th grade. She lives in Germany and I will be meeting us in London. I can hardly wait!

Here are some questions I have asked myself...what should I wear on the plane? How will my kids be when I'm gone? How do I not look American? What will I do without Words With Friends? Should I buy myself an iPad with my Christmas $$? I certainly have my priorities straight!

5 comments:

Katy said...

I think you should wear sweat pants on the plane. Or pajamas.

Carin Davis said...

Bon Voyage!
It was so fun to run into you this week...and meet your cute mom!
Have a wonderful trip! I don't care what you wear...just take a lot of pictures!!!! :)

cindy said...

I can't wait to see you! Just bring clothes that you can layer. It has cooled down quite a bit here this week but the weather changes all the time so it's nice to have layers.
I agree with Katy. Wear something comfy on the plane.
As far as not standing out as an American...just don't talk too loud or wear white tennis shoes.

Lindsay said...

Alison I am super jealous! Have tons of fun (of couse you will!)

Gretchie Love said...

um...you need to update this blog...you need to post pictures from your trip lady !! I need an ipad too....how crappy our own mother owns one and we don't !!!