Thursday, September 3, 2009

Always Into Something!

What's my day like with twins? Here is some documentation of my day..

Claire in the drawer

Claire in another drawer, Kate not far behind.

Claire managed to crawl into the tub. She can get in but can't get out. I helped Kate get in. This gave me about 10 minutes.

Claire unwound all the toilet paper and attempted to put it in the toilet.

Claire in the pan.

Claire in the crib drawer. Notice how she is grabbing Kate's bottle. Kate is crying.

Claire in the dishwasher.

Claire on the counter.

This is where I contain the two. I buy myself about 15 minutes by giving them popsicles.

And there's sweet Kate quietly playing with a spoon and shoes. What I really want to show you is her cute tummy. I love that chubby tummy!!!

8 comments:

Annemarie said...

Between the popsicles and the tub you could get some sweet alone time...right?

diane said...

Claire in the drawer is better than Jack in the box. I think your bathtub/playpen is genius!

Jennie said...

oh man, I was just feeling sorry for myself dealing with my naughty naughty 3 year old and my sick little baby. Seeing what you deal with all day helps me feel a little better. Is that wrong?
Cute cute little girls

cindy said...

I hear ya sister! Luke is pulling my files out of the filing cabinet as we speak. I can't imagine having two this age! You're amazing!

 Amelia Darling said...

To what do you attribute Claire's love of drawers??

Misty said...

Imagine a quiet, clean house when the girls are finally in 1st grade and gone all day .... and how sad you'll be. :{ In the meantime, take lots of pictures like that and laugh a lot. :)

Ally said...

busy beautiful babies!!! (i think i am in an alliteration kick!)

Shan said...

Oh, this was awesome! What super cuties. And I, too, loved the bathtub/highchair/whatever-else playpens... and happy popsicle faces.