Been there, done that.Bust out the duct tape.
So, the poop really did hith the fan?
Yeah, I wouldn't want to keep a poopy diaper on either, but on the fan? (ugh!) How can your heart not sing with that adorable grin, huh?Glad your lost son was found, too. What a scare. One day at a time...
Well look at those cute jams !! I love you Ali and your kiddos ! Oh goodness gracious Annemarie looks good..gotta hate her now too !!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Been there, done that.
Bust out the duct tape.
So, the poop really did hith the fan?
Yeah, I wouldn't want to keep a poopy diaper on either, but on the fan? (ugh!) How can your heart not sing with that adorable grin, huh?
Glad your lost son was found, too. What a scare. One day at a time...
Well look at those cute jams !! I love you Ali and your kiddos ! Oh goodness gracious Annemarie looks good..gotta hate her now too !!!
Post a Comment