Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Polytyx

Confession: I got a D-- on my first political science test in college. Political Science was the hardest class I ever took. My final grade was a C-. I seriously believe that the teacher felt sorry for me and gave me that grade. Can you understand why I am not into politics? I have friends who will vote for McCain. I have friends that are voting for Obama. I honestly have no idea who I will vote for in this next election. I don't get politics. It seems to me that everyone is a big liar. I'll listen to a republican talk show and think "yes, that guy has a point". The same for the democrats. Then, I hear everybody bash each other. Then, everyone digs up dirt on everyone else, once again bashing each other. And for some reason, being mean, rude, and backstabbing is okay. And I am supposed to choose one of those people to be the leader of the country? I do have concerns about gas prices but what does a woman's pregnant daughter have to do with that? I guess it's all politics, which is why I don't understand politics. Many years ago, my friend told me that I was ignorant. I asked her what ignorant was. Duh! I've come a long way since then but the political thing, I just don't get.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this one girl!!! I really don't have much more to say than.... you summed up my feelings too.

Gretchie Love said...

Just vote for Obama !!!

Annemarie said...

I'm not sure if we can remain friends.

katrina berg said...

it's rough, i keep hearing things i don't like about both of them. i'm flip flopping like crazy. not sure if either is the best pic, but i do think obama is going to win. laya!

diane said...

I love politics. The RNC is my version of the Super Bowl. Go McCain Palin!

 Amelia Darling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 Amelia Darling said...

Was I the friend that said you were ignorant? Seems like a heartless comment that would fly out of my mouth.

The idea of Palin becoming PRESIDENT!!!! after 21 months of running Alaska (thank you Alison) (total population less than the count I live in) is sickening. McCain is not thinking about the best for the county but what's best for his campaign.

Annemarie said...

I have SEVERAL articles I can send you to to sway...I mean educate you. Can you tell this is consuming me...just a little?