Dear Claire,
Why can't you be more like your sister, Kate, and sleep better?
Dear Jim,
Thank you so much for proposing to Pam last night. I loved it!
Dear Max's Teacher,
Will you notify me, as soon as possible, how I did on my project that Max turned in? I'm hoping I got a good grade.
Dear Kate,
Thank you for sleeping while your twin sister screams her head off.
Dear Lady at the Soccer Game Last Night,
I'm really happy for you and your "enhancement". But, come on, do you really have to wear that outfit to your child's soccer game? Didn't you feel embarrassed having to adjust your shirt the whole night?
Dear Makers of Enfamil,
Why don't you have a twin discount on your formula?
Dear Football,
Why?
Dear Gayle King,
Can I be a host with you on your radio show?
Dear President Bush,
What the heck happened to our economy? Do you think you can take out a small portion of the billions of dollars and send some to me? I'd like a pool and my basement remodeled.
Dear Sugar,
Why do I enjoy you but my body doesn't?
Dear Kitchen,
Why do you get messy after being clean for only 10 minutes?
Dear Blogger.com and Facebook,
Why do you suck me into your spell and I manage wasting time viewing you? See above question.
Dear Inventor of Diet Coke,
What more can I say but "I Love You".
Dear Blogging Friends,
I think you're awesome! Thanks for keeping me entertained.
11 comments:
Isn't life grand? lol
The economy is NOT george's fault.
Hello -
Oh my gosh - mini letters. I love it.
Jane here! Remember me - the Jane from Walt Disney, and Girl Scouts oh so so so long ago. I am loving your blog. You are super funny.
Your sister said you are clever, and I agree.
Keep on writing. You've got another fan.
- J
Ok, now that I got that out of my system...
GREAT post!! Those are a lot of questions that need to be answered. I hope you get the answers quickly.
I love your posts Alison, they always make me laugh. Esp the one about the lady at the game with the "enhancement" :). I hope BOTH the twins are sleeping sound soon!
super great post. thanks for the football gift on FB today. Was just what I needed to get me ready for a day of "non existance" tomorrow....speaking of FB, what did Andy think about USC losing last night?
Dear Alison,
I like your new blog picture. Cute.
heehee. you are my fave. blog for good reason alison. someone should advertise on here, then george won't have to give you all the money i have given him!
You're so right!
Simply Brilliant!
You ROCK girlfriend!!! You keep me laughing!!!
Post a Comment