
I've come up with a new title for a post that I am sure will be published often. Football is too entertaining to not write about. Please, any football moms out there, feel free to comment...
1. The other day the football game was on TV. San Diego vs. Notre Dame. The volume was off. The radio was also playing the BYU game in the same room. Two games going at once. What more can we do to get another game on in the same room?
2. Max's teacher emailed me. She said that Max wouldn't sign a school poster committing to read 30 minutes a day. I told Andy about it. He failed to tell me about a previous conversation he had with Max. Max told Andy about the poster and that he wouldn't sign the poster. Andy asked why. Max's response, "I've got football". Andy explained that he will be signing the poster and will be reading 30 minutes a day.
3. Max played at half-time at a local football game. One of his teammates tackled Max before Max could tackle another player. After the game Max asked the kid "why did you tackle me?" The kid explained that in order to get his $11 he needs to tackle someone. So he tackled Max so he could tackle the opposing team player. I'm anxious to talk to the mother of the kid who gets $11. I have a friend who buys PS2 games for her son if he plays really well each game. I am sure Andy is bribing Max with something but they won't tell me what it is.
4. The picture of Max was taken on a day that Max was wearing colorful underwear with his white pants. We all got a good laugh from it. The uniform is one of my most favorite thing in sports.
8 comments:
Not a football mom...got nothing for you here.
The football bum is pretty cute!!
Bribe him to read.
I guess football players don't care about VPL or characters on their undies.
That is so funny Max's team mate tackled him.
Loved this one! :) I've seen Thomas watch a game on TV, listen to one on the radio, another one on his little portable radio and checking scores online. Obsessed? I think so...Glad we're in the same boat!
I think it's so funny that you have a football family when you so hated the game in college! Maybe apathetic is a better description.
It's excellent to see that Max knows how to set is priorities!!
I agree with Annemarie...Max has cute booty ! Oh my gosh...I just remembered dad used to pay me to beat the crap outta you....oh never mind you deserved it ;)
Too funny. We are big sports freaks in this family.
Yay! My first "published" photo! Cute bum.
Post a Comment