Maggie has been talking about Halloween for two months. She assigned costumes to everyone in the family. Dad was going to be a "Star Wars Guy". We thought we better not disappoint her and Dad dressed appropriately. Unfortunately, Maggie was not happy with the costume and cried every time she saw her daddy. These are some of the things she said: "take it off Daddy!" and "Daddy, I don't like you!" It spiced up our Halloween quite a bit.
Football season is finally over, at least Max's season is. Having Dad as the coach made the season very busy. Max is a great little player and had fun playing this season. I think the team won one game. Well, they are only 8 years old! It is a relief to have one football event over with. Before the season ended this was our schedule... practice on Tuesday and Thursday. Game on Saturday morning. A side note, our "home" field was in Riverton!! Utah football on Saturday afternoon as well as any other college football game. Sunday, any football game that has an old Utah player on the pro team. Football, football, football. I am drowning in football.
I was a little shocked to walk into the local market to see that Christmas candy is here. I mean, we have a month before the season even starts and it's all over the shelves. No one has an excuse for saying they didn't have a chance to get their candy in time!!!
2 comments:
Cute trick-or-treaters!
Yeah for the end of October and the end of football;)
I love love love the pic of Maggie! Cute costumes:)
Post a Comment