Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Help! My House Stinks!


In the past two days, this little gremlin has gotten into more trouble than her brothers have their whole lives. Yesterday, she wore her dogie costume. Somehow she managed to pull off her diaper inside her costume. (Don't start the potty training lecture with me, I got it from her Dr. yesterday) While she was laying on my bed she told me she peed in her costume. Sure enough, she peed in her costume and on my duvet cover. How does one get pee out of a duvet cover?????
This morning, she smashed cereal all over my bed, leaving crumbs everywhere. That is nothing compared to what she did tonight. While I was cleaning the kitchen she managed to grab the shampoo and conditioner bottles. She took them behind a chair in my bedroom (gosh, I wonder why she took them BEHIND the chair!?), and poured them all over the wall, the chair and the carpet. This isn't normal hair product, this is kids Suave that smell like fruit. Some of us have issues with smells when we are pregnant and one of the worst smells for me is fruity smells. Currently, my room smells like grape conditioner. I have no idea how to get this smell out of my room. I have two windows open and a this air purifier running. I think I'll put a clothes pin on my nose to sleep through this nauseating smell. I can't sleep downstairs because someone put this ultra powerful air freshener down there that makes me gag when I go downstairs. This sums up the title of my blog, MY HOUSE STINKS!

2 comments:

Annemarie said...

All I can say is I'm sorry...that really does "stink" on many levels. Hang in there, and send her to my house!

Mel said...

*giggling*

She's a sneaky one, isn't she!