Annemarie, I tried calling you on your cell and you didn't pick up and it wouldn't allow me to leave a message. You said you didn't want to find out on my blog so if you want to wait, don't read anymore of this.
So we are having a girl and a girl! Yes, two girls. I am in shock. We had convinced ourselves that there was at least one boy in there. When the Dr. confirmed two girls, I was in disbelief. I always thought we were an all boy family but that's not the case. Now we will have two boys and THREE girls. Blows my mind!!!
Thankfully, both babies are looking great. All fingers, toes, spine and brain were in check! Whew!
2 comments:
WooHOO! That is so very exciting for you! Having two more girls will definately change your family. I'm so excited for you. I can't believe you are that far along already:)
CONGRATULATIONS! Keep us posted!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I can't believe it! I was convinced atleast one was a boy, too...shows how "in tune" we are. Man, you really are thinking pink thoughts, aren't you? Many happy tu-tu's and bows to you!!
Post a Comment