
We went to Grandma's for UEA weekend. This is EVERY ONE'S favorite place to go for breakfast. It's in Salina, UT. It's one of those restaurants that cook all the deep fried stuff that our hearts don't appreciate but our taste buds do. My breakfast wasn't even that great but I'd still call it one of my favorite places to eat. My favorite waitress is Sharon. I wish I would have taken a picture of her when I was there so I could post it. She is so nice and gives us whatever we want. She knows us so well, she gives Maggie 6 or 7 little half-n-half samples that go into coffee. My mom, tried to give it back to her (I think she was a little embarrassed that Maggie drinks them) but Sharon insisted they were for Maggie. Maggie drank them all. Sharon decided to give my kids ice-cream cones before breakfast. The other waitress was shocked that Sharon would do such thing, I could care less. Anything to keep the kids happy before the food comes! Seriously, this is what Max eats when he's there: two scones, one huge pancake, two pieces of bacon, and an order of scrambled eggs. Then he eats anyone's scrambled eggs that aren't eaten. I haven't seen him happier. Well, I highly recommend stopping by the restaurant if you are ever going to one of the canyons. If not for the food, for the atmosphere. There aren't too many places like that around. By the way, I didn't take this picture. My friend Katy took it. I've raved about it so much she stopped there on her way to Richfield. She loved it.
1 comment:
Look at you having all the fun over UEA! I agree, those small town cafes' are often the best. I love it that eating icecream before breakfast doesn't bother you!!! LOL. It never spoiled my appetite either:)
Post a Comment