Another memory was when we about to take her home. She was so fussy at the hospital. I looked at the nurse and asked her "what's wrong with her?" She gave me a look I would only understand days after she was home. The look said "good luck". We had our rough start but she's been such a gem. She always has us laughing. When we aren't laughing, our eyebrows are lifted because she's said something astonishing. Happy Birthday cutie!!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Happy Birthday!
Another memory was when we about to take her home. She was so fussy at the hospital. I looked at the nurse and asked her "what's wrong with her?" She gave me a look I would only understand days after she was home. The look said "good luck". We had our rough start but she's been such a gem. She always has us laughing. When we aren't laughing, our eyebrows are lifted because she's said something astonishing. Happy Birthday cutie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cutie patootie!!
Post a Comment