Brrr, I hate football when I have to watch in the snow. This year I'm investing in some good boots that keep my feet warm no matter what! Anyway, I had a proud mama moment today. Though I'm not one to brag, I am a bit proud of my cute son, Max. Max's football team played West today. West has only lost 1 time in the past 5 years! The game today was to determine who would go to the final playoffs. (honestly, I don't mind when they lose because that shortens the season) 0-0 and the game was over. By this time, I knew my feet were goners but I actually didn't pay attention to them because it was intense. Double over time. Suddenly, I look over and number 36 is running in to make a touchdown. "Oh my gosh, that's Max! That is Max who made the touchdown to win the game!" I was so excited! Such a proud mama moment for me. He was on cloud 9 all day. It was magical!Unfortunately, it wasn't as magical as I had hoped because I had to go home and make lunch for everyone. No wand for me to shake and have instant lunch on the table.
I'm grateful for great days like today.
1 comment:
YAY!!!!!!!! Way to go MAX!
How fun!!!!!!!! I am proud of them for playing in the snow! It must build character :) They are tougher than me! Is Jayden Ewing on his team??
Post a Comment