

The other day my iPhone was giving me some problems so I made an appointment at the Apple store to see if someone could help. Hmmmm....Gateway or Fashion Place Mall, which one should I go to? Crate&Barrel, H&M....of course, Fashion Place Mall!!!!!!
I drove into the parking lot and sure enough, the huge Crate&Barrel sign outside the mall was screaming my name. My blood was rushing through my veins as I walked through the mall doors. It took everything I had not to shout hallelujah and run into the store as fast as I could.
I grew up in California. I went to Crate&Barrel over 20 years ago! When I went to New York, one of the stores on my to do list was H&M. I went to H&M in London as well. Finally, Utah has reached a significant mall status. It's about time!!!
So here's the stupid part to the whole story. I made my appointment with the Apple store so late that the stores were closed when my phone was fixed!!!! Duh!
Seriously though, seeing those signs outside the store was the only adrenaline rush I needed to make my day. I went home as happy as clam!
No comments:
Post a Comment