My friend, Cecilee, used this title as one of her pinterest boards. How brilliant is that? I've been a huge fan of the UK ever since I went there. It's kind of embarrassing when I say I'm little obsessed with this this Royal:

And this couple:
I didn't care too much about the Royal Wedding until I decided to record all the TV shows the week before. When the "Big Day" came around, I had to see her dress. I reassure myself that I'm not too obsessed because I didn't stay up all night to watch the event. I did manage to wake up, twice, to check my phone to see what the dress looked like.So you might ask, "Why am I a big fan of Kate Middleton"? Well, she's not a slut, she's conservative, sharp, and she's 100% class. I am realistic that the castle might come crashing down and I might be disappointed in her, but I'll enjoy the fairytale while it looks like they aren't having affairs or looking completely sloshed.
In fact, I LOVED this quote I read while all the royal hoopla was going on...
But we need fairy tales. Without them, where is the hope for a happy ending? The human spirit needs that hope despite the disappointments of life. The royals, too, have disappointed us, but William and Kate, we are counting on you to keep this never-ending human need fresh and alive.
Long live the happiness of the duke and duchess of Cambridge. Not only for themselves but for all of us.
Long live the happiness of the duke and duchess of Cambridge. Not only for themselves but for all of us.
3 comments:
Couldn't agree more!
This explains all of the pins!!
Love It! We all need a fairy tale.
I couldn't agree more. I'm an anglophile too!
Post a Comment