Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Surprises

Look who got a haircut.
Yes, that's Hobbes.
Andy got new glasses. After walking into a tree branch a few weeks ago, he decided to get his eyes examined.
Mother's Day was awesome! I don't think of me being all motherly so I don't make a big deal out of the day. Flowers, gift certificates, a 3 hour nap, and dinner at a friends made my day!
A thick envelope addressed to me came in the mail on Saturday. My dear friend Amy gave me a $120 gift card to a day spa. This was so unexpected, I was in shock. I truly felt loved and appreciated. Thanks Amy, hurry and get married so I can go to New York and see you!

6 comments:

Misty said...

Wow! Great gift, Amy. Let's you and I be friends too, k? :) Enjoy the spa Alison!!

diane said...

Those are some gorgeous tulips!

Cool friend.

Hyrum and Stacey Taft said...

Oh my GOSH!! Where did your dog go??? lol I am glad to hear Mother's day was good. I also wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your lesson on Sunday. I didn't get a chance to tell you. It was great!

Still unpacking.. sigh. lol yah for moving!

Annemarie said...

I can't believe that is Hobbs!!

Amy is a rock star!

Mel said...

Looks like a totally different dog!

I'm glad you had a nice MD. Wish I could have heard your lesson too!

Anonymous said...

That's definitely a different dog than I remember...btw, that shiner is the best I've ever seen. Maresa got one last week but its pretty sorry in comparison. Hope you, your eye, and your knee are healing! luvs,trina