Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What is a Miracle?

Some miracles are large, some are small. When someone is blind and their sight returns, I consider that a big miracle.

When I am trying to get my kids ready for school in the morning and see this.....




that is a small miracle. Rushing to get lunches made, I looked up and saw my boys quietly reading. I honestly could not believe it.

Disclaimer: the models in this blog were not paid or drugged before taking these phots.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved it! readers - woo hoo!

Unknown said...

I love the disclaimer.

Annemarie said...

That is a beautiful sight...so is the donut that Michael was eating for breakfast. Man, you're a nice mom!

Mel said...

I love small miracles like that! Did you really get up and make eggs for breakfast? Oh, I love it that you have a copy of your Christmas card on the wall. Not sure why but I too always like to post our family christmas card up there with the others.