So, if some internet jacker comes to my site, this in an opportunity to play around with the numbers in my password. Good luck.
When creating my password, I usually put the number of members in my family. That would be 5. A new twist to the number of family members, rather than 5 total, it looks like we'll have 5 kids. Let's figure this out, right now, I have three kids, and somehow my total is to be 5. Yes, I am expecting twins!!!! A bit of a shocker. That means 7 members in my family. Holy cow! I honestly never believed I would have a family so big. I was pushing the 4th, but 5?
Even as I write this, I have a 2 year old girl screaming "POPSICLE". Then there is my 6 year old crying in my bedroom calling his brother a dufuss. It's all about PINK right? Think pink, think pink....
I know that this opportunity wouldn't be given to us if we couldn't do it. So I will continue to think pink and ask that lots of pink prayers are made on our behalf.
By the way, if you find yourself in the diaper area at the store, why don't you pick up a pack of diapers for me!
3 comments:
HOLY NAKED CARTWHEELS!!!
Your going to think I'm crazy but when you told me you were pregnant the other day I immediately thought of twins.
You are going to be the mother of five! How is that sinking in?
My good friend next door just had twins this year and it was number 4 and 5 for her. This is so exciting. I will just have to come help when I get the baby hunger;)
Did you ever meet my roommate Caroline? She was my roommate right after we graduated. She just had twin girls this summer. This is too weird.
Congratulations! My husband is a twin, so after listening to my mother-in-law, I'd say you are in for twice the joy and love. You'll do just great!
WOO HOO!! I'm here for you...
Post a Comment