Thursday, September 27, 2007

I Can't Believe It


If you REALLY know me, you know that this picture pretty much screams my name. This is very hard for me to admit, but this does not look good at all. I am at a point in my pregnancy that I do not like food. Take a few deep breaths, I know this is completely shocking. Last night, I ate Chinese food and when I was done I just thought to myself "I hate food". Nothing tastes good and nothing looks appetizing. I even dread meal time because I know that I HAVE to eat but I am tired of trying to figure out what to eat.
And what's with these "high-end" sandwich shops that don't have pickles with their sandwiches? If they don't put pickles in their sandwiches, what about a wedge on the side? Do you think if I mentioned this to them they would blow me off as a cranky ol' pregnant lady?
Well, now this off my chest I will quit feeling like a victim and head on over to the store....

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

send it my way...

Mel said...

I'm sorry you are feeling sick.

Too bad there isn't some other way to lose the appetite... other than being prego. I could really afford to lose a few:)

At least there is some comfort in knowing that the pregnancy is "normal". The doc use to say that being nauseas is a good sign:)

I know, I know... it brings very little comfort.

Mel said...

Hmpfh! I thought you would love the statcounter:(