Today was such a great day, I can just list all the things I'm grateful for:
1. I am grateful that my Dr. prescribed me 8 mg of Zofran instead of the 4 mg that was given to me in the emergency room.
2. I am thankful for my friend, who after telling her I have gained 10lbs. with the pregnancy, told me she thought I lost 10!!!! What a true friend!
3. I am thankful for Chicken Noodle Soup. For some reason, it's like medication. It's bland, has the protein I need, and just soothes my soul as I eat it.
4. I was able to answer the phone and have a decent conversation with friends. Unlike the day before, where I ditched all phone calls because I didn't want to start crying if I had to talk about myself.
Other little things happened today. I could have kissed the nurse at the Dr. appt. She was very surprised when I told her I was 38. Then she routinely asked if I weighed less than 120 lbs., even after she weighed me. Dr. give this girl a raise!
I am taking all these outstanding moments and running with them!!!
3 comments:
Great post! Maybe I will do a "Chicken Soup" post here soon.
We need to get together again, don't we!
Hang in there...keep eating the soup until, ofcourse, that craving wears off and the next one moves in!
I laugh and laugh when I think of you as the mother of five..... I don't know why. I guess I still see us as freshmen in college. I'm so excited for you and can't wait for the christmas card :-)
Post a Comment