
Maggie turns 7 today. Seven? Wow! She is just as excited as ever that today is her birthday. She specifically chose this cookie at the store this morning as her birthday treat. She LOVES dogs. She'll spot one anywhere and run up to them to see if she can say hello. One day we were driving by a man in our area and we were talking about his name and she said "I don't know what his name is but his dog's name is Pepper.
There's a diva-ness in Maggie, and I swear, she didn't get it from me. She really thinks she is top notch. And why not? No need to burst her bubble when I know it will be burst plenty of times in her life.

This photo of Maggie pretty much describes it all. (bottom right).
Here are a couple of things Maggie has said that made me laugh:
- Maggie pushed Claire down and exclaimed, "NOBODY messes with Maggie!"
- Alison, "Maggie, you can't leave your homework until the last minute. You have to start being responsible!" Maggie, "what is responsible?"
- Maggie talking to a teacher at the school. "Today is my birthday!" Teacher, "Happy Birthday. I know your brother, Max." Maggie, "yeah, I beat him up all the time. I am really aggressive."
There isn't one thing I'd change about Maggie. Well, maybe if she could be a tiny more responsible about going to school. Other than that, she makes a perfect 7 year old!
2 comments:
she is too funny!
I love the wedding picture. She is so cute.
Post a Comment