etc., etc., etc.

- Look at my recent wreath I made. Idea found on Pinterest! I ended up giving it to my niece, Maddie, as a wedding gift. I'll be making the next one for me!

- Maggie brought home a "red note" which is a no-no in first grade. Instead of participating in "learning time", she played in the bathroom. I tried very hard not to laugh when she told me about it.

- The twins started preschool this week. They both woke up, put on their backpacks and wanted to go to school in their pajamas. Many are asking, "what will you do with your 2.5 hours?" Let me just say that it's the fasted 2.5 hours of my life.
- I've decided that I am going to have all my diets on the back of my gravestone when I die. Maybe I can have Andy put them in my eulogy when he submits it to the paper. None-the-less, I'm still going to share that it's been two weeks since I've eaten sugar. My super fabulous friends, Anthony and Katy, have a deal going. No sugar for three months but we can have one treat a month. I suggested we do it for 4 months. Why go until December 1st and blow it the whole month of December? It has been super hard. So hard that I'd rather not eat sugar at all. I am addicted to sugar. As hard as it's been, it's also been the best thing for me to get my emotions in line and deal with stress without using sugar as my drug of choice. Fortunately, there is no sugar in Diet Coke!!
- When I posted last time, my friends commented that they were upset that I didn't mention how fabulous they were. From now on, I'll be putting some awesome adjectives when mentioning names so that people don't feel bad. This blog is really about them, right?
1 comment:
Alison, you realize that you pay per word in your eulogy or gravestone ... just make sure you have enough life insurance so that it doesn't break the bank!! haha! Good job with no sugar! Perfect time to start a diet .. you don't ALWAYS have to have some of the candy that will be laying around for the next 6 months .. (halloween to valentines day) Good luck!
Post a Comment