Thursday, August 5, 2010

This Is Only A Test

I'm writing this from my iPhone. Thought I'd see if I could really do it.

I don't consider myself attached to many "things" in my life. I value people more than things. But when the entire screen of my MacBook cracked on my BIRTHDAY, I started to cry. I don't have any high expectations of how my birthday should
be but I realized that I had an expectation of how it should NOT be! It should not cost me
$400!!! Now I'm using my iPhone for everything. I'm even attempting
the blog thing.

On a more positive note, I took all five kids to Target AND Toys R Us today. It was the best time killer and no one asked for anything!!!! See, that's a post birthday present!

3 comments:

Gretchie Love said...

your blog looks fantastic....I have blocked mine from everyone....I need something exciting to blog !!

Cathy said...

See ... You can do almost anything on the iPhone. I did check the time of your post to make sure you didn't do it during church. ha! ;-) (i'm just jealous!) Sorry about the laptop! That's just sad. I've got a soft spot in my heart for broken gadgets.

mariana said...

poor alison! on the other hand, you look like a genius being able to post on your blog with a phone! you are my gadget guru master!