I thought I'd extend a warm welcome to the recent additions in my friend's life....
Puppy
My friend Cathy got a new puppy. When she talked about it on her blog, the only comment I could make was "no comment". It sure looks cute with her baby, doesn't it? Obviously, I am making this about myself when I say, who has time for a new puppy? Potty training, kennel training, house training, and three kids! Oh wait, she also has a basketful of real chickens in her backyard as well. The more I think about it, the more overwhelmed I feel. Cathy is from a family of 17 kids, she can handle anything. I know my kids love her new puppy so we will just walk over there to see it when we start missing our dog.
MacBook Pro

Ahhhh Katy, Katy, Katy...... My dear friend Katy finally got.....get this......WIRELESS INTERNET and a new MACBOOK PRO! The only word I can think of is d.i.n.a.s.a.u.r. Yes, for as long as I can remember, Katy has had dial up Internet. That's just as old as the floppy disk. It's been kind of fun though because I've loved teasing her about it. At work we'd say, "Katy, that was on YouTube, didn't you watch it?" We'd interrupt ourselves and say "no wait, you didn't, you have dial up." Hours on end of joking. But no more, Katy succumbed to the ways of the world and has entered the new and improved cyberspace! Along with a sweet MacBook, Katy is set for success!
Shhh!!! Don't tell!!!
Another friend, whose name I can't mention, has gotten herself an new Spring HTC phone. Though I don't know much about the phone, it seems pretty nice (not as nice as my iPhone). I can't mention her name because, well, her husband doesn't know she has it. She's hiding it from him. Way to empower yourself so-and-so! Can't wait to be the best of texting buddies! Too bad you don't have Words With Friends.
Another friend, whose name I can't mention, has gotten herself an new Spring HTC phone. Though I don't know much about the phone, it seems pretty nice (not as nice as my iPhone). I can't mention her name because, well, her husband doesn't know she has it. She's hiding it from him. Way to empower yourself so-and-so! Can't wait to be the best of texting buddies! Too bad you don't have Words With Friends.And now... the newest member to my family.....
iPad


7 comments:
Yay for Katy! I want a new macbook pro... love the new background!
Ha! I love it! Yes, the puppy and the 3 kids feels like 4 kids. Maybe I should potty train Lily and the puppy at the same time. ha! Now that's dealing with a lot of crap ... literally ;-) My friend got an iPad ... jealous! Congrats to Katy .. I don't know you, but I know my macs ... way to get around sticker shock and get a real quality laptop!!
I'm waiting for the new Android tablet to come out this summer/fall. Supports Flash which is a good thing.
Glad to see you're not gone completely from the blogosphere 'cause I love your posts!
I miss you Alison...I love it when you post something new! Bryant got an iPad and it is pretty sweet...and WAY TO GO KATY LADY!!!! That was fun to read. We love Mac's...she made a good choice!
Who is the tall, gorgeous and THIN blond woman in the picture with husband and five, that's FIVE, children? You get prettier every year.
hey it is a sprint phone- not spring. only dorks have spring phones! also, you need to check out my sister's blog. it is truly funny! www.joyousmom.com i promise you will laugh out loud!
I'm still trying to convince my hubby to go Mac. Maybe someday. Love your blog Alison and hope to see you at work sometime.
Post a Comment