Monday, August 23, 2010

My Random Thought about Summer

1. Buying passes to Lagoon was a very good decision on my part.

2. Max said that next summer he'd rather have a pass to Cherry Hill instead of Lagoon because people at Cherry Hill don't say the "f" word.

3. Note to self: Michael needs to do something next summer that keeps him BUSY.

4. One of my favorite things about summer was going swimming with my kids. I witnessed pure happiness when I watched Maggie swim. We call her Maggie Fishy Princess.

5. Despite days of fighting and yelling, I really liked this summer.

6. Having kids keeps me young.

7. My friend Misty wrote a blog about pet peeves. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that one of my biggest pet peeves is seeing an engagement picture with the couple kissing. I think it's pointless. I don't get to see the couples happy faces and I just don't think it's cute. I still can't decide why someone would chose to put those pictures up. (I'm kind of sounding old, aren't I?)

8. Claire is kind of obsessed with my daily routines in the bathroom. She constantly asks if I am going to take a "shawya" or if I need to go to the "basroom".

9. I still consider myself beyond addicted to Words With Friends on my iPhone, sweetuth, if you are up to a good game!

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

You are funny!

I hate the kissing announcements, as well.

Cathy said...

What about the announcements where they are both clicking their heals down a wooded path? yeah, I just got one of those! I like your run down of the summer. Our 'pool' is closed now, but maybe we'll have you swim next year.

mariana said...

i agree with you, those are lame! heel clicking is even stupider though.

 Amelia Darling said...

A good summer for the Dodds Family and I love your Words with Friends addiction. Let me know when you grow weary of trouncing me.

Gretchie Love said...

You won't even play me anymore !!!