
Dear Mariana,
Thank you for giving me the Kymaro Body Shaper. Am I offended that someone would buy me something that, supposedly, sucks in all my fat? Not at all. I am fully aware of the rolls that hang from my stomach.
The box doesn't have complete instructions so I am wondering if you have some answers to my questions:
1. Is it supposed to take 15 minutes to squeeze into?
2. How are you supposed to breath while wearing it?
3. How do I take it off? It doesn't budge once it's on.
Thanks again for thinking of me! I appreciate someone who understands my tummy situation.
Alison
6 comments:
Awesome. I want one. Breathing is so over-rated.
Thank you!
That was so funny. I needed a laugh today.
Hope you breathe soon.
Been missing your blogging.
eatrokmp.
hey, i got two for one so i thought of you- cause i had heard you complain about your twin left overs more than once! i hate mine. it keeps rolling up around my natural waist, so it misses the important poochy area. then it squeezes the life out of me to no slimming purposes. oh, well. we tried it.
oh my gosh amen alison. ha ha
Ohh I might just have to get one. These rolls on my sides from baby #2 won't budge no matter how many sit ups!
Ha! I saw the info-mercial today and thought of you! The model that practically dances in the kamora outfit makes me laugh! They said in the Parade magazine that in Miss America they spray WD-40 on their body so their evening gowns down stick. They spray hairspray on their legs and arms for the swimsuit competition to stop any jiggling. We can all stink like WD-40 and hairspray at church!! yay!
Post a Comment