- Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable.
- Step 5 - Admitted to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our addiction. (I changed it a bit)
I love Fitzone Nation! It's the gym I go to every morning. I have gotten in the best shape I've ever been in. I've made great friends there who inspire me to be my best. This summer I'm planning on doing some triathlons and a 1/2 marathon. I guess FZN isn't an addiction per say, but I'm lovin' it!
Diet Coke is a given...old news. I was happy to hear when my friend, Misty, got back on.


Oh, the complete and utter joy I feel with my iPhone 3Gs. I never thought I could be so attached. I even sleep with the thing (well, I use it as my alarm clock). One of my favorite applications is the Google Search. I also dig the sweet map that will take me where I want to go. Really, I could go on forever about this thing. I left it at work on Christmas Eve and had to wait a day and a half to get it back. Seriously, I had nightmares about losing it. It's truly a beautiful device.
Words With Friends, an app on my iPhone. It's like scrabble. I hook up with my friends who have an iPhone or iTouch and we take turns playing. It's great for my friends who play with me because I usually lose. When I'm stuck, I go on a word finder app and I still lose. Soooo, anyone up for a game? My user name is Sweetuth. Just leave me a comment and tell me what your user name is and we'll play.After making these confessions I've decided I'm not ready to give up on anything of these things. I guess it doesn't hurt to try!
4 comments:
Ha! I love it! Pete is not drinking soda anymore so now I have to be a closet drinker! My addictions: TV, diet coke, facebook, words with friends ;-)
You're awesome! Have you considered running the Wasatch Back this summer? I am registering my team tomorrow... still looking for 3 more people. Please say you're interested;)
Ditto, my friend. Ditto.
You are so awesome...going to the gym every morning! Way to go! Bryant is addicted to that app as well. I'll give him your info and you guys can play a game or two. I have to warn you though, he's really good!!!
We should do a "Roof Girls Night" and go see one of the chick flicks that's coming out soon!
Post a Comment