
This month is going to be crazy! Since the holidays are the perfect time to make extra money, I'll be working up to 6 nights a week. I'll be gone Saturdays from 2 until midnight. I also have this little cleaning job that I'll be doing during the week as well. I'm trying to make it to the gym every morning. Oh wait, did I tell you I have 5 kids too? Basically, any extra time I have this month will be dedicated to my family. So here's my disclaimer: I probably won't be a very good friend this month. My house will be a disaster. My kids will look like rag-a-muffins. I'll look like a zombie (I know, you are thinking "well, aren't you like this anyway?"). So if any parts of my disclaimer fall into your thoughts this month just say to yourself "she's out to lunch". I'll be nice and back to my friendly self in January!
8 comments:
I think you should eat Christmas dinner OUT! :)
Good luck.
Maybe we can meet for lunch in Cafe World. Can Cafe World cause weight gain? I spend way too much time at my virtual job...
mmmmmm...I wish I had plans to see you at work this Christmas...shrimp, salad and a large plate of dessert!
You crack me up. I think you are super women.
You are amazing! I wish you were spending lunch with me instead;)
Alison, you are a nice friend even when you are a zombie!
What about the Christmas cards? When are those coming?
great! there goes my sanity! how am i supossed to get through my days without a little help from my friends?!! call if you need anything. and GOOD LUCK!!!
Post a Comment