I'm still laughing at Maggie after this happened yesterday. Our babysitter of 9 years stopped by. I was talking with her and Maggie came up to me and quietly said "Mom, tell her what happened to Tiger Woods." It's one of those moments where we say to ourselves "where on earth did that come from?!?!" I've had to think long and hard to figure out how she knew what happened to Tiger Woods. My neighbor gave me her copy of People Magazine with Tiger on the cover. Max was really impressed that he married a blond and read part of the article. He recapped the story to me and I guess Maggie was listening.So to go along with this blog entry, I'll end with a joke...What is Tiger Woods new name? Cheetah Woods!
5 comments:
It's good to get 'em started on celebrity gossip at a young age...
Cracks me up. I had to do damage control with my kids about Clinton the cheater. I still hate him for that. Stupid cheaters.
That is so funny!! You never can tell what the little kids are absorbing.
Wow! Amazing that so little a person could pick up on that cheater pants news. Helpful that you could be there to help "filter" since our kids do get bombarded with so much "stuff," more than we realize.
Cheetah Woods.... HA!
Miss you...
Post a Comment